Exis Technologies launches Dutch version of Amdt 37-14 IMDG Code e-learning course
The IMDG Code e-learning Standard Course is now available in Dutch. The course is for general shipping personnel such as booking office staff, administrators, customer support and office personnel who require a sound working knowledge of the IMDG Code and dangerous goods shipping requirements.
This Function Specific course is designed to meet the training requirements in 22.214.171.124.1 and 126.96.36.199.2 of the IMDG Code. It provides suitable function specific training for those personnel who may not be covered by the more ‘hands on’ Function Specific courses.
This course provides:
- An introduction to the IMDG Code An overview of the IMDG Code general provisions
- An overview of dangerous goods classification and identification provisions An overview on package marking and labelling requirements
- An overview of CTU marking and placarding requirements
- In-depth training on documentation requirements and completion procedures
- An overview of stowage requirements
- An overview of segregation requirements
- An overview of the requirements for limited quantities and excepted quantities shipments
- An overview of additional provisions concerning transport, including emergency response provisions
The course is available to purchase through our Dutch distributor New Learning Factory (NLF) – go to http://www.imdg-trainingen.nl/ for more information and to purchase.