A summary of the IMDG Code Corrigenda Amendment 40-20 published in May 2022 by the International Maritime Organization is below.
- Minor edits to the Classification provisions in Part 2
- Minor edits to the Special provisions including a new SP399 applicable to DETONATORS, ELECTRONIC
- Stowage Code SW1 deleted from UN 1056
- New 220.127.116.11 (amalgamating 18.104.22.168.1 and 22.214.171.124.2)
- Minor edits to packing instructions P802, IBC08, LP622 and LP906
- Change to the dangerous goods description examples in 126.96.36.199.4
- Clarification to the wording for segregation in relation to foodstuffs in 188.8.131.52 by adding reference to the specific segregation groups applicable
- Update to the competent authority details for France, Germany and Spain in 7.9.3
The full IMDG Code Corrigenda is available from IMO’s website in English, French and Spanish
These changes were current at the time of production
This is a guide only. Users must check with official sources before relying on the information
Exis Technologies accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions.
IMDG Code Summary of Changes
The IMDG Code Summary of Changes in Amendment 41-22, available in English, French, Spanish and Chinese can be found here