IMDG Code Amendment 39-18 - Upcoming Errata
A number of changes to IMDG Code Amendment 39-18 will be
published in an Errata before the end of 2019. This is a normal
process at the end of the IMDG code transition year to address
corrections and interim updates. The Errata will be finalised
following the IMO CCC meetings that were held in September.
Exis will publish the Errata as soon as it is available at: www.imdgsupport.com and www.hazcheck.com.
Many of the changes are minor text corrections and improvements
- There are a few minor text corrections to the chapter 2.8
covering the classification of corrosives.
- There have been numerous revisions to the entries in the
segregation groups so that the PSNs match their relevant DGL
- UN numbers, correction to misplaced special provisions.
- Corrected PSNs for some UN numbers.
- Amendment and deletion of some special provisions.
- Text amendments to a number of packing instructions.
- Text amendments to some IBC packing instructions.
- Various other minor changes and corrected references.
IMDG Code Amendment Cycle
Exis Technologies the leading supplier of compliance systems for
the management of dangerous goods in sea transport and e-learning
courses for IMDG Code and container packing training www.existec.com, and IMO
Produced: 18 September 2019
This is a guide only. Users must check with official sources
before relying on the information. Exis Technologies
accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions.