Hazcheck DGL Lite is a free IMDG app for those that need quick and easy access to the main IMDG Code classification information as contained in the Dangerous Goods List. The dual Amendment App includes both IMDG Code 39-18 and 40-20 data. The Amendment 39-18 data can be used until 31 May 2022. The Amendment 40-20 data can be used voluntarily until that date but it must be used from 1 June as it then becomes mandatory.
Based on Hazcheck Systems this App provides a quick reference tool for those involved in the transport and handling of dangerous goods by sea. It provides a simple interactive user interface for checking any entry in the IMDG Code DGL or substance index.
Type in the UN Number or initial letters of a chemical name referenced in the IMDG Code and this application will provide you with details on class, sub-hazard(s) (as applicable), variations, packing group, identify if the substance is deemed to be a marine pollutant and show the applicable labels.
No network connection is required to access data supplied in this application, so it is accessible in any situation.
The app is available for android and iPhone devices.
We supply a full range of Hazcheck Systems for every link in the sea transport chain including shippers, logistics companies, ports, ferries and shipping lines. Hazcheck helps to simplify IMDG Code classification, packaging, segregation, stowage and documentation for those shipping dangerous goods by sea. We also offer Hazcheck Data which is ‘off the shelf’ regulatory data for customers who already have their own corporate systems, or who are working on new projects that require dangerous goods functionality.
- Simple interactive user interface for checking any entry in the IMDG Code dangerous goods list or index. Type in the UN Number or initial letters of a chemical name referenced in the IMDG Code and this app will provide you with details on:
- sub hazards (as applicable)
- marine pollutants
- packing group (if applicable)
- applicable labels for the substance or article
- Useful lookup information on each of the hazard classes
- A lookup of the main characteristics of entries in the IMDG Code Dangerous Goods List
- Key information including class, sub hazards, variations, marine pollutants, packing group and labels