Hazcheck Enterprise is a powerful and comprehensive hazmat cargo booking system for global shipping lines.
From initial hazmat acceptance checks through to interfacing with ship planning, Hazcheck Enterprise meets the demands of high-volume multi-leg sailings.
When integrated with Hazcheck Gateway internet booking it eliminates slow, costly re-keying of technical data and supports operations staff at every stage of dangerous goods processing.
Hazcheck Enterprise generates reports and industry-standard EDI messages for port notification and partner-line operations.
IMDG Code substance enquiry
- Display key information on any substance or article listed in the IMDG Code
- Check if shipments are allowed on passenger or cargo-only sailings
- Substance name lookup in English
Stowage and segregation validation check
Check that substances loaded together in a container or vehicle (CTU) comply with the stowage and segregation requirements of the IMDG Code, including, at primary and subsidiary risk level, substance-specific requirements and chemical group prohibitions
- Easy to use packaging checks and options, including inner and outer packaging limits and Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) types
- Display Limited Quantity options
- Display relevant portable tank container and road tank vehicle types
Manage dangerous goods booked to sailings
- Check bookings against all IMDG Code and pre-entered operator, ship and port restrictions
- Validate restrictions for bookings and voyages
- Import and validate IFTMBF EDI partner messages and send APERAK acknowledgements
- Send email booking confirmations (accepted, pending/query, rejected)
- Consolidate and validate less than container loads
- Interface with ship planning systems via COPRAR messages for correct stowage and segregation
- Import IFTSAI EDI sailings schedule
- Produce dangerous goods manifests
- Send IFTDGN EDI messages to ports for declaring cargo on board
- Produce statistics on dangerous goods carried
- Produce a variety of operational reports including call planners report to allow ship planners to pre-stow dangerous goods containers, and booking summary to send to partners at vessel closure
- Simplifies and speeds dangerous goods processing
- Increases efficiency and enhances customer service – instant and accurate
- Supports staff in checking and complying with the IMDG Code
- Can be integrated with corporate booking systems
- Handles partner line bookings
- Updated and maintained in line with IMDG Code Amendments and errata
- Reduces error, improves efficiency and operational safety