Hazcheck IMDG for Intranet (Amdt 40-20) is supplied under an International Maritime Organization royalty agreement. It has been designed for large shipping companies who have a number of users needing access to the IMDG Code. It is installed on the company’s intranet server and is activated with a code. Single sign on (SSO) is available for easy user access.
- Contains the full text of the English language IMDG Code and Supplement
- Searchable by Proper Shipping Name, UN Number, Packing Instruction, Special Provision and other IMDG Code references
- Searchable by French and Spanish Proper Shipping Names
- Extensive cross-referencing
- On-screen colour displays of hazard labels, signs and marks
- Medical First Aid Guide illustrations
Hazcheck IMDG for Intranet is installed on a single server. The system requirements are:
This product should be installed onto a server running Windows Server 2008 R2 (or higher) running IIS 7.5 (or higher) with .NET Framework version 4.7.2 installed. The server should have at least 100MB of file space.
For clients to access the application they will need an Internet Browser such as Internet Explorer (version 11), Firefox, Chrome or Safari