IMDG Code substance enquiry
- Displays information on any substance or article listed in the IMDG Code Dangerous Goods List
- Enhanced enquiry features include identifying if shipments are allowed on passenger or cargo-only sailings, a substance-specific segregation table, whether the substance belongs to a segregation group as per 220.127.116.11 of the IMDG Code
- IMDG Code substance name lookup in English, French or Spanish
- Optional check on the ADR requirements for road transport when shipping under IMDG Code rules (under derogation in 18.104.22.168).
Stowage and segregation validation check
Check that substances loaded together in a container or vehicle (CTU) comply with the stowage and segregation requirements of the IMDG Code, including, at the primary and subsidiary risk level, substance-specific requirements and chemical group prohibitions.
- Easy to use packaging checks and options, including inner and outer packaging limits and Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) types
- Display Limited Quantity options
- Display relevant portable tank container and road tank vehicle types
Load validation report
Create a validation report to provide details of the validation check and information on each item in the load. The report can be saved as a pdf, printed and sent via email. Many competent authorities use this feature when checking dangerous goods shipments.
Production of a dangerous goods note
- When all the substances in the load have been processed, produce and save a Dangerous Goods Note (DGN)
- Send it to a selected shipping line as an email. An EDI message that eliminates re-keying of the information by the shipping line can be automatically attached.
ADR checks when under a combined IMDG Code / ADR journey
- Specific ADR information can be viewed and checked against
- Dangerous Goods Emergency Action Code List (EAC List), 2021
- Option to include the tunnel code on the dangerous goods note
- Print off ADR instructions in Writing
Full text of the regulations
- Links to the full text of the web-based ADR agreement
- Access to instructions in writing via the web ADR journeys
- If you require access to the full text of the IMDG Code please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hazcheck Online can be used with browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+, Google Chrome, Firefox and Opera. It can also be used on Android and iPhone devices.