The IMDG Code Refresher training provides a recap of the main IMDG Code provisions and includes an update on IMDG Code Amendment 40-20 for personnel who have already been trained online, or in the classroom, and have previous knowledge of the IMDG Code. The Refresher course helps you to update your training without the need to take a full course again.
The course can be purchased with additional modules, a 49 CFR and an ADR module, which look at additional requirements in those regulations when shipping under IMDG Code provisions
The Amendment 40-20 courses are open book and include hyperlinks in the course to help with your training experience.
The full list of IMDG Code e-learning training courses is available here
- Compliance – meets the mandatory training requirements in the IMDG
Code for all those involved in the transport of dangerous goods by sea
- Cost-effective – typically a fraction of expensive classroom time and less
disruptive than absence from work
- Flexible learning – courses are taken at the student’s own pace or to a
timetable set by management
- Course management – administrator function to monitor and manage any
number of students in local, regional or global training programs. Records
are maintained in the administrator system and can be made available to
employees and competent authorities
- Certificate – tests at the end of each element ensure understanding
of learning topics, with marks combined in a final course completion
certificate. Verified certificate option available
- Safety – produced by dangerous goods transport specialists
- Efficiency – delivers consistent training standards across global operations,
especially relevant to corporate quality assurance programmes
- Up to date – courses are updated in line with Amendment and Errata changes
- Customisation – courses can be customised to incorporate company specific procedures and policies.